Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pool Days

I feel like Summer may be coming to an abrupt end with this cool weather we're having. I hope I'm wrong. I'd like a week ot two of really hot weather. We went in the pool this morning and I got some pictures. I am a really bad photographer. The pictures I'm posting were captured with ALOT of effort on my part to get good pics. And they still came out mediocre. Enjoy:

Walking to the pool. Her suit always comes down when she walks. I've given up fixing it:

We bought these Water Wings in the end of May. It has taken me that long to convince Sabine to wear them. And yes, I know they hinder real swimming skills from being learned, but I am in the pool with 2 kids that can't swim, by myself. It's a saftey issue. She does awesome with them on:

Sarah, in the mean time, plays on the steps and has to be saved from drowning every 30 seconds. Needless to say, I'm in hyper aware mode at the pool:

They get cold easily, and like to lounge before we're done: In this picture, Sabine is patting the spot next to her and telling Sarah to come sit with her:

Happy at the pool:

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

They're really starting to look alike. Especially in the new pics you put on the side.

Anonymous said...

Sarah wins smile of the year.

Kristin said...

Sarah's face is changing. She's losing a little baby and starting to look different. I hope she doesn't change too much. I love that face!

J said...

I agree with Caitlin, your girls are looking so alike these days! Cute pool pics.

Cathy said...

Your girls are so cute! Sarah is such a ham. I hope she keeps those chubber cheeks.