Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just Random Stuff

See This?: It makes me happy. I just stepped outside and took that picture. The smoke is gone and the sky is blue again. Hallelujah!!

See This?:

Well, she is doing this to my car:
See this?:

She has a fever and claims to be "havin' pukies", hence the bowl atop her head. The fever is real, I checked. The "pukies", I guess I'll have to wait and see. Hey, don't you store your puke bowl on top of your head?


And then we have this:

She woke up at 10:15, while I was doing this post. So I got her pic because she is so cute in the AM. And she isn't waking from a nap. She's waking from night time. That's 14 hours of sleep. I love her!

The atrocious couch that is in the backround of all of my pictures, will soon be gone. 8 weeks to be exact. I can't wait. That thing is an eyesore.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Bea didn't have a fever. When the puking starts, blame me.