
Sabine used to barge in on a kid at her playgroup every time he had to use the facilities at our house (Hi Sally, yes it was B). I would rush in and tell her that B needed his privacy. And sometimes I tell her I want privacy because I should
at least be allowed that. Anyhow, Sarah has started following Sabine into the bathroom alot. We've had this conversation a few times:
S- "
MOOOOOOOOMMMM. Darah is in my PROPHETTY!"M- "Come on Sarah, out of Sabine's privacy."S- "Yeah, only Mamas ah awowed in my prophetty!"I'll be sad when she starts saying all of her words correctly. Just this week she stopped calling my sister "Midell" and now calls her "Misell". Her name is Michele, in case you couldn't guess.
2 comments:
Funny that you teach privacy in your home but you had NO problem asking your neice for her moms password......once again....the NERVE!!!!!!
I love how Sabine talks. I took video of my kids just talking around 3years old because it is so darn cute. I've noticed that Sabine is dropping the Ds more and more! So sad.
I'm sure Benji didn't mind the company. He is a free and easy kind of guy and just this morning asked if he could take a bath with everyone in our family at once. The answer was no, but I'm sure he'll ask again.
Post a Comment