Friday, July 18, 2008

A Pictorial

We've been doing alot. I have not gotten very good pictures in the last few weeks. But these are some that I like:
Sarah just has to copy Sabine. At all times. Even if it's just laying down on the floor. Of course Sarah does it in her own style:

Today, Sabine asked me if she could read Sarah a book on her lap. I said sure, and Sarah cooperated:I LOVE this picture:Sabine and Sarah had a fun playdate the other day. Sabine WOULD NOT leave without her friend Hayden's butterfly wings. She "flew" all the way home (we walked, and yes I was at the playdate and got to hold a 3 week old baby. Pure heaven!):This is the result of all the gardening that Sabine and Aunt Liz did back in April. Aunt Liz plants a mean garden:At a BBQ, Sabine could not shove anymore brownie into her mouth. It made her happy:Sarah loves the pool at Nama's house. She goes in fully dressed if I don't catch her in time:

This is how Sarah watches TV. If the stool isn't there, she goes and gets it:Sarah can lounge with the best of them. This reminds me of a seal sunbathing on a rock on the seashore:Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If any of you reading this don't get to see these two very often, they really are this much fun. Whenever I have had a bad or tiring day I love to come home to these characters...they are a hoot to say the least. Matthew

Anonymous said...

Sarah looks like the could pounce Sabine if she needed to.

Kristin said...

Awesome pics! When are you coming here with your girls and your bikinis?