Sunday, July 13, 2008

MmmmmMMM!!!

Happiness is this:But this is just pure bliss:
With the amount of chocolate I eat, I'm surprised I haven't posted more about it. It's a bit of an obsession. These are my faves lately. We're finding them really cheap at drug stores. I don't care for any comments that knock on my dark chocolate. If I could live on it alone, I would. Unfortunately we have to throw fruits and veggies in there occasionally. Mmmmm, so yummy. I'm eating a piece RIGHT NOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget dark chocolate has antioxidants in it and it's acutally good for you to eat. I never feel bad about eating chocolate...it's for my health.

Anonymous said...

Cheers all around to chocolate!! Lets never feel bad again about eating it!!

HipHenstroms said...

You are a woman after my own heart. I am having a blah day today and this just makes it. I have a friend with this saying on her wall..."I once had a dessert called Death by Chocolate...it only made me stronger."