Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blaaaahhhhh!


Go Away!
I don't need you.
I don't want you.
Go Away!

Allergies,
You make me mad
You are so bad
Go Away!

My eyes are watery and itchy and my eyelids feel like they are big fat inner tubes. They are puffy and red and my contacts feel like sand in there.

My nose just hurts. The inside is so swollen that it feels like someone injected water under all the skin inside my nose. The bridge of my nose feels like someone hit me. That is how much I rubbed and wiped at my nose yesterday. It runs constantly and drips down my throat. It feels like there are creepy-crawlys inside there. It bugs me.

I have a sore throat.

My head feels like it weighs 2,000 pounds if not more. It's wobbly and it sounds hollow in my ears. It's also itchy. I'm scratching my head like I have lice up there.

My ears itch inside because my throat itches. I hate that.

I knew something was up when I thought my allergies went away back in May. They were just gearing up to slap me in the face. I think alot of it has to do with the smoke in the air, but that doesn't make it better, that makes it worse. Go away, allergies. You are not welcome in my head anymore. This is how I feel. The end.
My poem was thought up at 3AM when I was thinking of ways to chop my own nose off. Believe me I would have been better off without it. That's why my poem is so bad, because I was tired.

No comments: