After the nurse left. All she did was measure me and weigh me. That's enough to make me mad.:
After the Dr. left. Mom, why are you taking my picture? Pick me up!: Waiting for the big bad nurse to come give me my Hep A vaccination. Is that a frog on my head?:
I am just exhausted from four fun days at Nama's house and my Dr.'s appointment. I fell asleep before we even pulled onto the street to leave.
I tried to get a picture of Sarah when we left the office. She was walking back to G-ma's house with me and had a lollipop in her hand. I let go of her other hand to get my camera and just at that moment she tripped, fell and skinned both knees. I contemplated getting her picture, sprawled out on the ground, clinging with all her might to her lolli, but I'm better than that. Really I am. But also there were people around and they probably would have tsk tsked me all the way home. I'm glad to have my kids back. I missed them. Here is Sabine faking sleep on the way home. All photo ops must be equal with my kids. If I snap a pic of one, I have to snap the other.
Please note the smoky sky outside Sabine's window. It's getting really gross:
Sarah's stats:
Height- 35 inches
Weight-28 pounds
Prescriptions- One for MiraLAX, as in miracle laxative. My baby's got a poopy problem. This should take care of it.
4 comments:
I love the picture of Sarah with the frog on her head. That pout and that binky...I laughed out loud!! Hey, where can I get a "nana" like that??
Cute pictures. I couldn't handle having to take pictures at a dr. appt. It's already stressful enough without having to document it, too.
She looks so much more like Sabine. I LOVE the frog one...she is NOT thinking nice things about you!
Poor Sarah. If you put a frog on my head when I was that mad, and THEN took my picture, you'd be missing your nose right about now.
Post a Comment