Matthew, did you forget to tell me something, oh on say, the 23rd of June? I was just wondering because this traffic ticket showed up in our mail today. Should I just add it to the pile of other unpaid traffic tickets? Let me know. Love ya!
Don't be mad. Landen has been to traffic school in every city in Utah County and a few in Davis County also. We're thankful that you can go once in each city before it's on your driving record. In the 4 years we've been married, Landen has been pulled over 3 times with me in the car.
You opened his mail??? That's a federal offense. If only my husband knew how many traffic tix I've gotten and not told him about. And I don't even go to traffic school. I say I will to the judge, but then "forget" to go. Good thing I pay the insurance too.
Funny thing is that I have gotten 2 other tickets that I signed up for traffic school...and paid for it and then never did it. And another ticket that I never paid and thought I might have a warrant out...apparently not according to the CHP. Sorry you found out by snooping...as usual.
3 comments:
Don't be mad. Landen has been to traffic school in every city in Utah County and a few in Davis County also. We're thankful that you can go once in each city before it's on your driving record. In the 4 years we've been married, Landen has been pulled over 3 times with me in the car.
You opened his mail??? That's a federal offense. If only my husband knew how many traffic tix I've gotten and not told him about. And I don't even go to traffic school. I say I will to the judge, but then "forget" to go. Good thing I pay the insurance too.
Funny thing is that I have gotten 2 other tickets that I signed up for traffic school...and paid for it and then never did it. And another ticket that I never paid and thought I might have a warrant out...apparently not according to the CHP. Sorry you found out by snooping...as usual.
Post a Comment