Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Riddle

Use the following clues to guess the answer to the riddle:

Where Am I?

"Sabine, use your fork, not your hands."
"Sabine, pick up your fork and start eating."
"Sabine, why aren't you eating? No snacks if you don't eat."
"Sarah, don't throw your fork on the floor."
"Sarah, don't throw your food on the floor."
"Sabine, let Sarah eat in peace."
"Bug, pick up your fork and EAT."
"Sarah, don't throw your milk on the floor."
"Sarah, why won't you eat for Mommy?"
"Sabine, sit down. Stop getting up."
"Really you two, no snacks for little girls that don't eat."
"Sarah Belle, do NOT throw your food on the floor. Are you all done? Good."
"Sabine, USE YOUR FORK!"

Do you need more clues? I didn't think so. This is the short list. By the time dinner is over, my mouth and throat are dry and parched from my chattering. And the girls tune out my voice two minutes into dinner, so it's really me just blowing hot air. So, where am I?

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Taco Bell?

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna guess Namas.

Paige said...

Up a creek without a paddle? Destined to repeat yourself for the next 18 years? About to give up because they eat what they want when they want anyway?

HipHenstroms said...

This is the first smile that I have had all day...your pain is my gain! Thanks!

J said...

I hear ya!