Sabine had her first visit to the dentist today. She did amazingly well considering her appointment was right after her 3 year check-up with her physician. Which she was also great for, even with the immunization she had to get. I have pics of the visit but she's in her undies. Remember, I do have my limit when it comes to posting pictures. But I got good dentist visit ones. Sabine has a healthy 3 year old mouth, although I've been told to start the flossing (been avoiding that). Pics below:
Open Wide!


Any time there is a lull in dental activity, the kids are sent to this table to play. Genius.

She left with a balloon, a sticker, a bag full'o'goodies and that thing on her face.
How funny is this?

2 comments:
Don't be afraid of the flossing. Buy those little princess flossers and let them pick out the one they want that night. LIttle kids are easy to floss.
Those glasses are awesome on them!
Sarah just makes me laugh.
Post a Comment