
E. Kent Kimball
January 08, 1941 ~ August 18, 2008
Much loved husband and father, E. Kent Kimball, died Monday, August 18, 2008 at his home in Sandy, Utah, as a result of heart failure. He was born January 8, 1941 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Ernest Coulam Kimball and Belle Dorius Kimball.
Kent is survived by his wife, Carol Nemelka Kimball; his two sisters, Kay McBeth and Marilyn McKenna; his children, Kristin Kimball (Jay), Stephen Kimball (Cathy), Michele Amis (Kevin), Shauna Griffiths (Matthew), Jenny Slabaugh (Michael), Caitlin Roundy (Landen), and his 15 grandchildren, all of whom he loved and adored very much.
A private Memorial Service was held for Kent at his home in Sandy, Wednesday, August 20, 2008, attended by his family and close friends. His burial was at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park. Condolences may be offered at Larkincares.com.
We love and miss you, Dad!
January 08, 1941 ~ August 18, 2008
Much loved husband and father, E. Kent Kimball, died Monday, August 18, 2008 at his home in Sandy, Utah, as a result of heart failure. He was born January 8, 1941 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Ernest Coulam Kimball and Belle Dorius Kimball.
Kent is survived by his wife, Carol Nemelka Kimball; his two sisters, Kay McBeth and Marilyn McKenna; his children, Kristin Kimball (Jay), Stephen Kimball (Cathy), Michele Amis (Kevin), Shauna Griffiths (Matthew), Jenny Slabaugh (Michael), Caitlin Roundy (Landen), and his 15 grandchildren, all of whom he loved and adored very much.
A private Memorial Service was held for Kent at his home in Sandy, Wednesday, August 20, 2008, attended by his family and close friends. His burial was at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park. Condolences may be offered at Larkincares.com.
We love and miss you, Dad!
6 comments:
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain of losing a dad!
Shauna, I am so so sorry. That is way too young to go, and you must be heartbroken. I am sorry for your mom and all of you. I hope the promise of families being together forever will comfort you as you remember your dear dad.
(((((hugs))))) to you.
So sorry to hear this, Shauna. I know it must have been hard and such a shock to you all! I hope you are comforted knowing that he is in a great place now.
We would love to get together again before the summer months are completely gone. We can come down your way or whichever! I'll shoot you an email...
Shauna, I am so sorry for you and for your family.
Holy schnikies, Naps! I'm so sorry! Wish I could do something for you. Let us know how you're doing. We love you!
I am very sorry to hear about Kent. No matter what the past was, he was someone who changed my life forever and taught me much about forgiveness and moving on. I pray he is at peace and that you and your family are blessed with comfort, peace and the Spirit.
Love always, Dr. Bruce and Sheila Hunter and children.
Post a Comment