My first born is 3 YEARS OLD!!! This picture was taken just this morning while she licked her birthday cake spatula. Sabine has been talking about her birthday all year, so we're glad the day is finally here. Since she's three, how about 3 things we love about Sabine (I could easily name 300):
Daddy-I love her sweet, genuine smile that I think is so precious. It melts my heart. Also she is the best runner.
Sarah- When first asked what she loves about Sabine she said "Miwk." But what she really loves about Sabine is that she is so kind, helpful and loving towards her. Sabine takes care of Sarah all day. They are great friends. Sarah also loves that Sabine will play with her.
Mommy-I have a hard time coming up with an answer. How do I find one that will tell fully what it is that I love about her. Her personality is one that I've never seen before and probably won't see again. She is unique in evey sense of the word. I LOVE her individuality. I love that she can relate to a newborn , a teenager, a 40 year old man, or a 70 year old woman. She's my Sabine and I love her fiercely- there really aren't any words.
Mommy-I have a hard time coming up with an answer. How do I find one that will tell fully what it is that I love about her. Her personality is one that I've never seen before and probably won't see again. She is unique in evey sense of the word. I LOVE her individuality. I love that she can relate to a newborn , a teenager, a 40 year old man, or a 70 year old woman. She's my Sabine and I love her fiercely- there really aren't any words.
It's also hard to pick just a few pictures from three years of life.











We love you so much Sabine. You are very special to us and everyone around you. Happy Birthday Buggy!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sabine! I love the bunny ears picture, so cute.
Midel/Misel says Happy Birthday Sabine!!!!!!
I didn't get a cookie. Bea said they were good.
It's so sad to see how quickly they grow! What a sweetheart.
Happy Birthday!!! We love you Sabine. You are a definite cutie pie.
Post a Comment