Saturday, March 1, 2008

Weekend at Sue Sue's

Sabine got to spend last weekend with her favorite Aunt Susan (sorry all you other Aunts but it's true). She had a great time playing with her new friend, Abby. They made cookies, watched a movie (Mary Poppins?), went to Chuck E Cheese, and painted toenails. Sabine got to pick a new sippy cup at Target and picked one with Dora on it. There goes my claim to saying that Sabine isn't allowed Dora stuff. I find Dora a tad annoying. Maybe Susan didn't know that. Maybe she did....
Sabine had soo much fun and came home exhausted from all the activity. She also missed Mommy ALOT. She actually told me that. How sweet! As much as I missed her while she was gone, I'm glad she had fun. Thanks to Sue and Anne for doing so many fun things with her. And I apologize for calling a million times. I missed my child.




No comments: