Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter before Easter!

Matthew and I took the girls to an Easter egg hunt this morning and they LOVED it. Aunt Sue Sue came too. She was the awesome photographer. This event was totally FREE and Sabine had five different treats. I don't think she will ever have the chance again to down five sugar snacks at an event for free, so I let her go to town. I don't want to long of a post so this will mostly be pictures. Here they are:

The bunny my kids wouldn't even look at, let alone take a picture with.





We also dyed our eggs tonight. Sarah went to bed because she was exhausted. (Do you see "the bag" sitting in the corner?):

Lesson learned:

Next year buy the vinegar a few days before you need it. Not one hour before like I did. Does anyone need a gallon of vinegar? It's up for grabs!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Matthew here. I bet the bag won't move before next Saturday when we go skiing at Squaw next. It really has been a wonderful addition to our family room.

Kristin said...

Doh! Busted!

Anonymous said...

I can actually see the logic in that.

Unknown said...

Sarah and Sabine look so cute in those pictures!

Cathy said...

No problem Shauna...just take that vinegar, mix it with a little baking soda and you have a whole new toy for the kids!