The only reason I'm doing this is because then I can say I have done it and NEVER have to do it again. If you read my blog and know I've been tagged, beware if you send me another one. This is for Missy:
You're feeling: Tired and Crabby (can you tell?) And a little hungry.
To your left: My bedroom
On your mind: My dental appointment tomorrow (2nd one this week because the 1st one went really bad and the work didn't get done)
Last meal included: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich chased with Easter M&M's.
You sometimes find it hard to: Have patience with my kids
The weather: Beeeoootiful. Sunny, slight breeze, few clouds.
Something you have a collection of: Diet Coke
A smell that cheers you up: Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. MMmmmmmmm!
A smell that can ruin your mood: Poopy diapers, especially if the kid isn't mine!
How long since you last shaved: I plead the 5th. Not embarrassed, you just can't handle the truth.
The current state of your hair: Sloppy ponytail, but clean.
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): My arms (Missy, I swear!)
Your skill with chopsticks: Fair to good depending on the food.
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: New releases
Something you're craving: My big fat bowl of nightly ice cream which is waiting for me when I finish this.
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Vote Shauna or go home!
How many times have you been hospitalized this year:None, knock on wood.
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: My bedroom
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Labor and delivery nurse.
Something that freaks you out a little: Nothing freaks me out a little. When I freak out it's huge. And it generally involves spiders or my kids health.
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Easter Candy but who's counting?
You have never: Had real diamond earrings.
You never want to: Live my whole life without real diamond earrings.
I tag Caitlin, Jenny, Someone who has a blog and won't admit it, Paige, Cathy and Sally-because I want to give her something to do while her boys are gone and she should blog because she's so funny and we would ALL enjoy reading it!
7 comments:
Shauna, you're to die for.
Is anyone else concerned about Shaunas sugar intake!!?? And was anyone really surprised that her hair was in a sloppy ponytail????
Shauna, you are so nice to say that I should get a blog. My sister who blogs keeps saying the same thing--but I'm not convinced yet. :) I am too busy reading all my friends' blogs, I don't have time for my own!
Shauna, I'm so proud of you! Good job! And yes, I am concerned about your sugar intake...not because of the sugar, but because you are so stinkin' skinny. How does that work?
I know...the sugar intake is so unfair. Candy AND ice cream. You stink!
Shauna, I love that you said something. I had no idea that even Jen had a blog. That girl needs to share these things. And now a whole new world opens up to me as I get to peek in on the lives of one of my very favorite families! Thanks for lurking, I'll be returning the favor.
Jen - Every time I look at your blog I hear crickets chirping. What's up with that??
Post a Comment