Well, I guess my dry spell is over. Thank goodness, because just yesterday I had 60 hits to my blog, and some very disappointed people. You can thank Sabine, as she has said some cutsie wootsie stuff lately. Just a quick disclaimer: When Sabine speaks, she says a "D" sound for her "f" and "s" sounds. So for instance, at the dinner table if she wants a fork, she asks for a "dork". Got it? Because I'm writing her quotes exactly as she says them.
Last night before bed she was trying anything to not get me to leave the room. So she started jabbering about Matthew's store party today. She said, randomly, "Mom, you're me best fwend. We can't have da party without you!" and then, "Mom, I asked you Mom to call me Mom." She makes me laugh. And this morning she came to wake me up with this conversation:
Sab-"Mom, da Eder Bunny come now?"
Me- "No, we have to wait for Easter."
Sab-"Oh, Eder get da Eder Bunny weady and den he come at me house?"
Me-"Yup."
Sab-"I day, Eder Bunny, Eder Bunny, dis me dister Darah, Eder Bunny!"
Me-"Oh, yeah?"
Sab-"Yeah, I day, Eder Bunny, Darah awake now, Eder Bunny!"
I love speech impediments. They make my day so fun because Sabine has three letters that she misses constantly. I love hearing it.
1 comment:
Sabine is getting so big!
Post a Comment