Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Overload!

I think for our family, Easter was more exciting than Christmas. Next year I may take it down a notch. It was fun to watch Sabine and Sarah tear through their baskets and find eggs. Sarah promptly ate a chick (of the chicks and bunnies group) and a very large M&M. That's where I stepped in and took the basket away. Sabine ate her share and then sat down to a healthy breakfast at the threat of no more candy. They looked adorable in their Easter gear that was so lovingly given to them (spoiled) by their Aunt Sue Sue. Enjoy the pics, they are pretty candid as the kids were a bit sugared up and didn't want to pose:

5 comments:

Paige said...

Besides mine, cutest little girls ever! Good matchy matchy. Beware, it's an addiction.

Sally said...

They are so cute!

moodymadness said...

Ok! How cute are they!? That little Sarah is to die for! And if Sabine didn't look so much like you I would think she was cute too! JK! She's a doll! Happy Easter!

Caitlin said...

Cute pictures! I love thier dresses.

J said...

So cute, where did you get those dresses from? The girls are so lucky to have Aunt Sue Sue around so much, it looks like she adores them and they adore her.