This bag has been sitting in a corner of my home for 3 weeks. For two of those weeks, the contents were sprawled out onto the carpet. In the bag, are Matthew's skiing clothes and gear. I'm starting to mistake it for a peice of furniture. You may say for me to move it myself, but that would be going against my principals and beliefs. I try to be as difficult as possible at all times. I'm just going to make the most of this situation and spread some magazines on top of my new red and black end table.
7 comments:
Ha! That reminds me of the King of Queens episode...
Great new table.
Hmmm..don't they let you correct anything on here?
Actually it's from a Everybody Loves Raymond episode. The next step is to put some cheese in the suitcase. :)
you should set some magazines, a plant and a small dish of candy on it-- then he'll really get the point. And yeah thats one of the funniest Raymonds!
Oh, you're right! I love that episode. We were just watching one last night...about the "sculpture"
Jeff prefers to leave his ski gear on top of my dryer for weeks. Why should he move it, he doesn't need it right now?
I find aggressive works much better than passive aggressive.
Post a Comment