Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Matthew's BIG guest appearance

After weeks of pressure and broken promises...also known as "lies", Shauna has finally persuaded me to do a guest post on our so called "Family" blog. Since a blog is all about what is going on in one's life I guess I'd better discuss the main consumption of my life...HILLSDALE HOME.






This Saturday, March 8th we will be celebrating the one year anniversary of our store in Dublin.



We have had a wonderful year and I have seen my little Sarah Belle grow up at that store. Both she and Sabine know Hillsdale Home (or Daddy's store as it is known to them) the moment they get off the freeway. They spend many days there playing with candlesticks, fabric swatches, and jumping on $2000 mohair ottomans (remember that if you are ever thinking about buying the floor model). Sabine is training to become a "Design Consultant" although I feel her skills are better suited for management, n'est-ce pas Mom? If you haven't had the chance to see our wonderful store come in on Saturday for some good food and a great experience...and if you don't live near our Dublin store, there is sure to be a Hillsdale Home near you soon.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Sorry, but Shauna gave me a 1 out of 10 for my blogging effort and then told me it was only because I used a phrase in french which means "right Mom?" for all of you anglophones. I'll try to do better next time...if there is one that is. Ciao, Matthew...oh yeah, that means "Hello, or goodbye, or hey, or what up...

J said...

I'd be a sad bunny too if I were wrapped up like a pig in a blanket. Poor Sarah!

Anonymous said...

the pig in the blanket does look somewhat abusive and claustrophbic.

Good to hear from you Matthew!! Good luck at your big party!!

Shauna said...

It's a bunny, people!

Paige said...

Welcome Matthew! I love your store. Can't wait for my new living room- and to blog about it of course.