I'm saving on groceries this week because my kids have been eating medicine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am tired and ready for both of my girls to be 100%. Especially because this is the first Easter Sabine can really appreciate. I took Sarah to the doc yesterday to have him do a strep check. She had a cold but she was soooo grumpy. He took one look at her and immediately checked her ears. She started screaming (so did Sabine, fun fun) and green snot came flying out of both nostrils. We left with Amoxicillin for ear and sinus infections. He also checked Sabine's jaw and he is concerned with her lump. We go in on Friday to have it checked again and possibly get an x-ray. Since this blog is family friendly I won't describe the torturous night Sarah put us through last night. I will say she was up ALL night screaming. Here she is doing "So Big":
I put that there to remind everyone of how stinkin' cute she is, even if I was not thinking that at 3:00 in the AM. I've lost track of doses of medicine given because I don't care anymore. I just want my healthy kids back. While we were at the doctor, Sabine held a conversation between a child and a Mommy. She assumed both roles and I laughed out loud when she was done. Remember, Sabine is saying all of this:
Mom-"NO, DONT DO THAT!"
Child- "Why?'
Mom-"Because."
Child-"Because why?"
Mom-"Because because."
Child-"Because because WHY?"
I can't imagine where she picked that up from. Matthew?? And since I know you ALL want to see this, here's the picture you've been waiting for:
And yes, it is still sitting there!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness the bag picture is hilarious!!!! Does Matthew react to any of this? Hang in there with the kids-it'll get better.
I love that Matthew doesn't care the bag is sitting there still. I hope the girls get better soon!
Post a Comment