Go to this website: http://www.freerice.com/
I donated 1,000 grains of rice in 10 minutes. It was easy and fun. Unless you did really poorly on the verbal part of your SAT's. It's a good way of helping other's from the comfort of your own home.
Here's another: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
If you visit it once a day, and click on the site, you are helping women get much needed mammograms. This is almost too easy. But again, helping other's from your comfy couch.
If you do the rice one, let me know. I want to compare grains donated in a ten minute time period. What? You thought I was just doing this to be a good person? Well, I am but I also want to compete and show off my word skillz!
2 comments:
I'm addicted to freerice.com. I donated 3000 grains today.
shauna, I donated 700 hundred grains in about four minutes
Post a Comment