The other day I got a phone call from my brother,
Stephen staging a medical intervention for my poor lip. He was rather grossed out (as was everyone-I know this because they told me) and wanted to know if I was taking care of the situation. It was a very funny phone call and had me laughing. Cathy, never get a cold sore because Stephen flat out told me he wouldn't be able to look at you! I've had other people concerned for my lip also. So, I'm going to show you I'm okay now.
See:
That's not a frown, it just shows my lip better. Thank goodness that heinous thing is gone. But alas, my sister Michele just brewed up a cold sore on her bottom lip and called to tell me it was my fault. She said I gave it to her. She's like me; if I look at a cold sore I get one. So she's claiming my nasty picture gave her her very own. Good luck with that. All I can say is don't accept any dinner invitations to Stephen's house. He may send you packin'!
4 comments:
That whole thing was a little scary. Glad you're over it. I'll have to watch myself or I'll be an outcast!
Yes, I can verify your beauty from this Sunday, you were almost healed! But now I'm going to think of you when I see the pics for Acyclovir.
Thanks heavens! I remember when you got those things back in the day! They're almost as bad as Chris' canker sores.
What's your email? We have stuff to discuss...
pwycoff at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment