Saturday, January 19, 2008

All by myself!

Sabine is almost 2 1/2 and she does alot on her own. She can put on her own jammies, brush her teeth and now she is starting to dress herself. This morning I put all of the girls clothes in the washing machine. Literally, all of their clothes. Sabine was cold and said she wanted to get dressed, so she went off to her room to do so. I chuckled because I knew she wouldn't find a thing to put on. I was wrong. She came out in this:

It's not a very good picture, but this is the back of Sabine. She put on a skirt and the top of one of Sarah's 12 month jammies, backwards. Who cares though, she got that thing on by herself. I'm so proud. Of course, as toddlers do, she was stripped down to her diaper two minutes later. Sabine has a chore also. In the morning she feeds the cats and puts Mommy's diet coke for the day in the fridge. This is what the cat bowl looks like when she's done:
The bad thing is that the cats see fit to eat all of this within hours, which means other bad stuff later, enough said. She's getting so big. And so is this girl:

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love it...Sabine makes me laugh out loud. Your poor cats must be gaining weight more and more everyday!

Paige said...

She is seriously cute. and I found your blog! Genius mom for making her put your DC in the fridge. I gotta work on that.