Monday, January 21, 2008

I criiiiied!!

Calling all Racer's. Last night was one of the BEST Race finales I have ever seen. I stood up the whole time and had to pace around the room to calm down. They were all on each others heels the whole time. And that was not just good editing. Plus, my team won. My team never wins. I was so happy for TK and Rachel. They deserved the win and when they did I cried right along with them. The hard thing was that I thought all 3 teams were worthy of the money. The funniest part was in the end when they had to sort through the items. Every contestant asked the human being if he was considered an animal. If I were in a crunch like that, I might forget basic Human Biology also. Anyway, that race was awesome. What do my fellow racers think? Until next time....
Oh, and we're leaving for Tahoe for the week. I don't know if I'll have acsess to a computer, so you may have to count the days til I'm back to blog again.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

They were my team, too! I wanted them to win so badly and was so excited when they did! I agree, it was a really good race.

moodymadness said...

It's good to know we are on the same page! TK and Rachel rock!

Your blog is becoming my entertainment for the day! I love it!