I can't believe a year has passed since Sarah came to us. She is such a happy, bubbly, joyful baby. She has brought so much happiness to our family. Here's what we all LOVE about Sarah:
Dad-I love the way she smells. I love her obessesion with Georgia. I love her smile most of all.
Sabine-I love that she plays with me. I love hugging her and jumping on the bed with her.
Mom-I love Sarah's vibrant personality. She is soooo happy and just fun. I love all of her little words and noises. Her smile does beat all though. Sarah is such a blessing in my life.
These pics were taken this morning, after Sabine decided to pass out birthday hats to everyone.

7 comments:
Give her a b-day kiss from the Amis'. Sabine looks like Alli in picture #2!!
Happy Birthday Sarah!!!! I can't believe she is one today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!
Ok, I keep trying to leave a comment and I dont' know why it isn't working. You are quite the blogger! Holy crap! This is going to be fun!
Happy birthday Sarah!!! Hope you smashed cake everywhere.
The comment before from Syd, was really from me!
Cute little Sarah!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Post a Comment