Monday, January 14, 2008

Sarah's B-day Partay!


We had Sarah's birthday party on Sunday at Grandma Griffiths' house. It was lots of fun even though Sarah was over the whole thing in about a 1/2 an hour. She loved the pizza (she ate two peices) and she LOVED throwing her birthday cake on the floor after she squished it all through her fingers. She actually ate very little of the cake, which really surprised me. She eats everything put in front of her so I thought she would gobble it down. At least it was play-with worthy. I was smart this year and bought her one gift, a book. She got spoiled by everyone else that was there (Thanks guys!). Sabine thought it was great that Sarah was having a party since she got to open all of the gifts. And now of course she thinks they are hers alone to play with. Well, now I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old and none on the way. Much to Matthew's delight!!! Some pics:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

CUTE CAKE!!

Cathy said...

I love seeing all of your pictures. I just want to pinch those cheeks!