Monday, January 28, 2008
Mom Moment
I have alot of "Mom moments"! Most of them are me, absolutely exasperated with a situation. I have most of them out in public. Today I had a good one at my Mecca- Target (Squaw should seriously consider getting a Target!) This one however didn't even involve my own kids. I was in La-la land at the time, drifting slowly down the aisles wanting to buy everything (FYI-cute new summer clothes for all!). All of a sudden I hear a 2 or 3 year old screech for their mom like this "Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!" I didn't miss a beat and answered very snappishly "WHAT????" Then I looked at Sabine who was very quietly sitting in the cart playing with my items and she looked at me and I could tell she was thinking "THAT was NOT me!" I was a trite embarrassed, but got over it quickly because Target has a soothing effect on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is sooo funny!
Post a Comment