Yesterday was the best day because we got the car back from being in the shop. See:
Looks like new, right? Well, I have two things to say. First, thank goodness for insurance. I hate paying the monthly premium, but it's easier than forking over $4000 for a wrecked car. And I'm not being paid by Progressive to say they are the BEST car insurance I've ever dealt with. Okay, secondly, if you are a minivan driver, owner, supporter, I must say don't read any further. You may get offended and post hate comments. I don't want any, so you've been warned. I HATE minivans. It was the best we could do on $30 a day from insurance. Which I don't see as Progressive's fault, but Enterprise's. The minivan wasn't even worthy enough to get me to post it's picture. Let's just say it was blue, long and ugly. You know how the car you drive says alot about you? Well, When I drove this thing I thought of all the stigmas attached to minivans and tried to duck down at stop lights. I didn't even try to humble myself and be thankful for the rental. I couldn't get past the idea of driving this thing around for the week. But I prevailed and counted down the days until we returned it. Which we did this afternoon. Good riddance. And pleeeeease, pray that another deer doesn't find me.
1 comment:
Curses to the mini van hater. I'm guessing it was an American one. I would rather die than be seen in one of those too. Go drive a Honda Odyssey and tell me it ain't the best.
Post a Comment