First let me say that I can no longer claim that Matthew and I have seen two movies in the theatre since Sabine was born. Now it's like four, which isn't great but it's not bad either. Except for if you know that before we had kids, we saw everything the weekend it came out. But, let's review! We saw The Kite Runner. It was a great movie if you ask me. I usually have issues with book to movie films, but this one kept with the story. There were not exaggerations or huge chunks of the story missing. And if you have read the book, you may be worrying about a few scenes. But let me tell you, they filmed the movie as tastefully as possible. It's a sad story of course, but I left the theatre very thankful for the life I live. We're lucky in many ways. Matthew liked it too. He'd probably tell you to bring a hanky. He should have. I'm no Ebert & Roeper, or whoever does that show these days, but I give it a two thumbs up! And because I can't post without a picture, here's a couple:
No comments:
Post a Comment