Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sarah Belle

It's been awhile since I've blogged about my beautiful baby Sarah. She just makes my days sooo happy. So does Sabine, but in a different way. Here's what we're lovin' about Sarah these days:
1) She is very into chasing and being chased. She, Sabine and Dada have their nightly rampage through the house until someone gets hurt or Sarah drops from exhaution. Shewants to run so badly. But she just walks as fast as her legs can carry her. Which with all the baby fat is funny to watch.
2 She is so smart. When she sees animals she starts saying "EIOEIO". It's so cute. She is also still very obsessed with Georgia. That is until Georgia takes a swipe at her.
3) When she walks around the house, she always has a companion in her hand. It's usually either her Elmo doll or a baby doll that fits in her hands. She pats the baby's back and pretends to jump her up and down on the bed saying "Ju Ju (jump) " the whole time. She's a chatterbox.
4) Einstein videos scare her. They have animals and puppets that jump onto the screen really quickly with loud sounds to go with them and she has a fit every time. I HAVE to pick her up. And then hold her for the next hour until the danger has passed.
5) She has made a full committment to her blanky. Now she seeks it out on her own and pulls it out of the crib through the slats. If she sees it on the floor when she's tired she collapses on it. I'm a big advocate of binkys and blankys. I need all the help I can get.
6) She refuses to sit in the bathtub.. Which is fine by me because I spend the whole time squishing her cottage cheese bum. I don't want to expose my child on my blog, so I'll send out the bum picture later on email. It's adorable and cottage cheesy!
7) This is my favorite. Sarah likes food. I know, hard to believe. When I offer her food from my hand she snatches it like there are ten other babies waiting to take the food too. And then the whole handful goes in her mouth. Sheknows how to take bites but prefers the smash and cram method. She's not so into quality, just quantity.
8) And of course her smile. It's the BEST!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

Sarah is so cute!

Heather O. said...

Hi Shauna,

I'm glad you found my blog! I loved seeing pictures of your kids. They've grown up a lot since I saw them last.

Heather

jackkid5 said...

Sarah so cute! I love to see he walking around!