
So here is a list of the things the 3 girls working there did NOT appreciate:
1. Me and my girls entering their store. I chose this place because I knew it would be empty at 11:00 am.
2.Sabine's blow by blow observations about what the worker was doing to my feet.
3.My blow by blow answers to Sabine's observations about what the worker was doing to my feet.
4.Sarah pounding my nailpolish bottle on the plastic arm of my chair.
5.Me feeding my kids 4 chocolate eggs, 1 banana and lots of milk.
6.Sarah dropping her binky in my yucky foot bath tub and Sabine's subsequent fit at this happening. She cried until I plucked it out and then had to hold it in my hand lest it happen again.
7.Sabine spinning the chair they gave her to sit in.
8.Sabine playing drums on the chairs in the waiting area.
9.My unshaved legs. Sorry, no picture.
10.My super long toe nails that had my December pedicure nailpolish on them.
I know this is what they did not appreciate because of the looks that were exchanged between co-workers whenever something happened. I know they were thinking "Can you believe this lady? Do you see the snot coming out of her kids noses? She just leaves it there!"
This is a list of things they DID appreciate:
1.My money
2.Me and my girls leaving their store.
I must say that my girls were sooo well behaved during my pedicure. Sarah sat quietly on my lap the whole time and Sabine stood by my side like an angel. I thought we all needed to be rewarded for our bravery. Me especially. I didn't even feel relaxed like a pedicure should be. I was desperate though and did what I had to do. So I had my coke waiting in the car, and these waiting at home:
I treated the girls to Wendy's nuggets. Is it still a treat if they have had these 4 times in the past 3 weeks? Okay it was really only 2 weeks, but who's counting? Have I really turned into that mother? I need to reflect. Here's the finished product. If I get one comment about my gangly feet (Sharla G.) I'll stop blogging. We wouldn't want that, now would we? Ta Da:
I'm not too keen on the color, but I felt pressured to hurry and sit in the chair. They really wanted me and my kiddos gone before the other people started to show up.
6 comments:
That first picture of those toes is so disgusting I had to scroll down so it wasn't on my screen. Then I came to yours. JK. I guess those are a little better! ;)
ok I had food in my mouth when that foot came up on my screen. I almost had to spit it out!!!!!! How about some warning!!
Those cookies look really good. And you're the last person in the world to read Twlight.
Good for you! I take my 4 kids with me to get pedis all the time. Just bribe them with candy or nuggets! And the women speak in Vietnamese and say nasty things about my bad kids, but I don't care and my toes look good. They also like when I paint my girls nails with their nail polish while they are doing my toes because I don't want to pay for them to paint the girls for me.
Your feet are beautiful. The google feet make me want to throw up.
You are brave...I've never thought of taking my kids with me. It sounds like a recipe for disaster! Ughhhh, those toes are UGLY!
Post a Comment