Sometimes I can't say enough about Sabine. I never say too much. She's just growing so fast and I spend all day amazed at who she is. This past week she used her potty 3 times. I got her this video at the library:

She would tell me she had to "go" and then we would run to the potty. She had plenty of books and pictures of family to look at while she relaxed and got comfy. Maybe only I find this picture cute, but your gonna have to suffer through because it's my blog:

She likes to drink apple juice, and who am I to object? As long as it gets her potty trained I'm all for it. She gets bribed with these:

She wears undies over her diaper. That's as far as we've gotten with that. She's also really smart (just like mom I suppose). I gave her a puzzle for Christmas. It has 24 peices and cost 1 dollar at the Target dollar section. She does the entire puzzle by herself in about 5 minutes. We do
not help her with it. Here she is, all done:

She's loving dressing herself and does it as soon as she wakes up. Today she had to dig through a mountain of laundry (to ashamed to post pic) to get clothes and she actually picked out matching clothes for the first time. AND she got them all on right side out and frontwards. There is always a hat involved. I wore hats as a toddler too. Here's the pic:
5 comments:
Hi Shaun,
Your friend Paige is really funny. Do you really know her or is she one of the random people you spend your days spying on via their blog?
Hey! Look at that! I'm back in Googles good graces. I haven't been able to log in for months!
Shauna, I would love to get together with our kids! Reagan is right in between your gals (at least, I think based on photos and what Caitlin has told me). This rain is killing me, lets get together soon! My email is lacyrasmussen@hotmail.com.
Sabine is so cute and funny!
I love the pictures! Where did you get the cool counter?
Post a Comment