Do you see the look of death that Aunt Sue Sue is giving my child. I'd sit still too. I'm just kidding. Sabine adores Sue, but it probably is why she sat so still. Sabine listens to Susan better than she listens to me. There, I said it, Susan has more control over my child than I do. Whew, that felt good to admit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Snip, Snip! (Those two words scare men. Hee hee!)
Quite awhile back, Sabine had her first haircut. I didn't get a picture of it because I'm a bad mom. Actually I do have one on my cellphone. but it is beyond me to figure out how to transfer that to the computer. If it's even possible. Is it? Anyway, so let's just scratch that first haircut and say it didn't happen. So here are some pics of my precious child sitting quietly (that never happens) and letting Anne(Susan's best friend) trim her hair:

She probably sat still for one really good reason. And here it is:
Do you see the look of death that Aunt Sue Sue is giving my child. I'd sit still too. I'm just kidding. Sabine adores Sue, but it probably is why she sat so still. Sabine listens to Susan better than she listens to me. There, I said it, Susan has more control over my child than I do. Whew, that felt good to admit.
Do you see the look of death that Aunt Sue Sue is giving my child. I'd sit still too. I'm just kidding. Sabine adores Sue, but it probably is why she sat so still. Sabine listens to Susan better than she listens to me. There, I said it, Susan has more control over my child than I do. Whew, that felt good to admit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Sabine's hair. I think Emma's is really similar...fine and wispy.
Post a Comment