Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sabine, Queen of Hearts!



I'm going to post about Sabine tomorrow and I wanted to give you a little preview. If you have not seen Alice in Wonderland or just don't remember it that well you might not find this funny. Tonight at the grocery store Sabine accused a person in the aisle with us of "painting the roses red!" This is how it went down: I had stopped the cart to look at something right next to another person. It was very quiet and all of a sudden out of nowhere Sabine says in her meanest Queen of Hearts voice "Who's been painting my roses red?" I look up at her to play along and find her pointing an accusing finger at the other person and repeating even louder "I said, who's been painting my roses red? YOU'VE been painting my roses red!" I turned red and left the area. Not really sure if the shopper found it funny, cute, annoying or any of the above. I didn't really stick around to find out.

No comments: