Today I took the girls to Nama's house to do some gardening. Sabine got to go to the store and pick out flowers and seeds with Aunt Liz. I'm not really sure of the names of things they planted but both girls had a lot of fun. Sabine picked out a packet of chive seeds. When we got back to the house she promptly opened the package and dumped the whole thing into an existing plant. We'll see if and where we get any chives growing. Sarah mostly just wanted to shovel dirt all over herself and the ground and undo Sabine's work by tearing up freshly planted flowers. She also enjoyed a lunch of fertilizer. She didn't seem to mind the taste. Here are a few pictures:
4 comments:
That's so cute. What a fun project for them to help with! It makes me wish I had a garden.
Cute!! Happy Anniversary!!!!
Oooohhh, how cute. Shauna, can you call me. I need to ask you something.
And Happy Anniversary!
6 whole years, huh? How Matthew can put up with you for that long is a mystery!
Those girls of yours are to die for! So cute! Don't you love how they think they are "helping". Kinda like you at Dr. Bailey's! Ha ha ha! LOL - I'm so funny!
Post a Comment