Utah Bound
So I'm off to Utah on Wednesday. I'm too busy to even think about posting and besides that I'm a little short on material. I don't know why I feel the need to post and let people know I'm leaving town because the only people who read my blog are the same ones I'm going to visit. Anyhow, I'll be on hiatus for two weeks. Unless I find myself blogging in Utah. Highly unlikely. Miss me!
Hopefully my kids do lots of this on the drive out:
Cheeks are as pinchable as they look:
6 comments:
I'm NOT in Utah and I'm reading! What's on Sarah's wall- twinkle star stuff? Sabine's bed is so cute. I think you need to post of picture of their room-
Is Matthew coming with you? Two weeks is a long time to be gone.
Soooooo excited to see those girls!!!! And you and Matthew:)
See you soon!!!
It will be great to see you! I can't wait to see the girls again. have a safe trip.
Take the binky out of Sarah's mouth!! Um, please. Thanks.
I also read your blog! And I'm in belgium .... Your girls are so cute!! Well hope you have lot of fun in utah...
Post a Comment