
But this may or may not be broken:

This guy says my radiator has a leak:

I don't believe him for a minute, which is why this guy is giving us a 2nd opinion:

If it is broken, I need this pronto:

While I'm waiting for the diagnosis I better go pack these:

And of course drink one of these:
And try not to feel like this (which I do):
3 comments:
Verdict.................................$1050 and a new radiator later we will be on our way!!! Horray!...I mean damn it. Why does this happen to us just before we want to go on a trip. C'est la vie.
First of all, that was Matthew commenting. I would NEVER swear like that, I spell hooray correctly and I don't speak or understand French. He was jus' frontin' yo!
Wow, 'cause I was gonna compliment you on your beautiful french. The second occurence, not the first. Because I would probably not compliment your potty mouth. Nor Matthew's, for fear of encouraging more.
Hope you have a great trip!!
Post a Comment