Guess what? This is my 1ooth post. In the blogging world, this is a pretty big deal. Originally I was going to post 100 reasons why everyone should like me, but I came up with too many ideas and couldn't whittle it down to
just a hundred. Maybe another time. I know, I know, I'll use it for my 200th post. Instead I'll write about our day yesterday. We made a day trip out of my nephew's birthday party. They live in Ashland (in Oregon) and it takes about 5 hours to get there. Sabine was really excited for this day to come because she loves her cousins, Athena and Makio (pronounced phonetically). We drove up with Grandma, Me, Sabine, Sarah, Shar (my-sis-law) and her son Adam (my girl's cousin). We went to a resevoir somewhere up there in Ashland. Which by the way is a beautiful city right inside the border of Oregon. The girls had fun playing in the water, eating lots of fruit and seeing their cousins and Uncle Mark (A and M daddy). It was a veeeeerrryyy long day of fun and driving, but it was worth it. The birthday boy had fun and so did everyone else, which included lots of their Ashland friends. I need to mention that my girls are superstars when it comes to car travel. They are almost easy to travel long distance with. I guess they are just used to it. The pics:
Watching "March of The Penguins":

The Birthday Boy Makio- 5 years old:

Sabine and Athena(6 yrs old):

Adam and the girls:

Nama and my baby (Sarah is calling all of you to repentence):

I. Love. This. Girl.:

And this one:


Me and Shar (hiding her adorable 7 month pregnant belly):

Uncle Mark (the Disneyland ordeal Mark):

6 comments:
I've been to Ashland. We go yearly for Shakespeare and stay for 3 days because that's how long it takes to get over the SEVEN hour drive! It's beautiful there, but you are amazing for doing it in a day! Your kids are adorable, it's true.
I love your sense of humor. I would like to read the 100 things and hey, if you get up to 1000+, that is okay.
Good times. For some reason I feel like listening to some Grateful Dead. The girls' hats are too fun. And I hope you don't mind me pointing out that your undie tops are hanging out just a bit in the pic of you and Shar.
Not undie tops. Camisole. Hey I may be crazy, but I'm no Maria Greenbay...
Great pictures! Glad you survived the day and night of driving.
Sharla is prego again? Awesome! Tell her she's a slacker on her blog. She needs to get with it (like us cool people)!
Yeah right, camisole....
Post a Comment