Who's your favorite Mommy?- Um, Due Due (Sue Sue)
Who's your favorite Daddy?- Mama
Who's your favorite sister?- Nama and Papa
Who's your favorite friend?- Auntie Wiz
What's your favorite food?- Scooby Doo
What's your favorite treat?- Scooby Doo
What's your favorite veggie?- Scooby Doo
What's your favorite fruit?- Scooby Doo
What's your favorite game?- Checkers
What's your favorite T.V. show?- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
What's your favorite DVD?- Dora
What's your favorite DVD?- Dora
What's your favorite song?- Twinkle Star
What's your favorite drink?- Scooby Doo (when she said this I said "Sabine, come on, what do you want to drink right now?" She said "Um, water.")
Who's your favorite cat?- Ditzy (Fitzy)
What's your favorite color?- Blue
What's your favorite candy?- M&M's
What's your favorite toy?- Um, Darah Belle!!!!
What I learned? Always go into an interview prepared. Make sure you know your interviewee. Clearly I didn't do my research before hand. As I didn't know that Sabine enjoyed eating Scooby Doo. Who knew? This was fun for me to do. Here's the picture we took for her interview:
Guess who has to put those all back in the proper cases? That's right, Matthew.
When I saw this Sabine informed me it was a "wainbow". I love her.
1 comment:
Yes, thanks. Pretty rainbow!
Post a Comment