Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SHE DID IT!!!!!!

Proof:

And more proof:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

Yup, Sarah used the potty. Sabine sits on it occasionally for fun and not much happens. Sarah wanted to copy her so I took her diaper off and she sat. She chugged some milk and about 2 seconds later the magic happened. Now she's walking around saying "pee pee pee pee." It's so cute. Maybe they'll train at the same time. That would be nice. And of course she was rewarded with some good ol' M&M's. I'm actually trying to make a huge deal out of Sarah using the potty in the hopes that it will encourage Sabine. You know, jealousy between sisters and all that jazz!

UPDATE:
I may just be on to something here. In the past few hours, Sabine has used the potty three times. 2 times for pee pee and 1 time for some major business (which is a first for her). I am so proud of her. And she is super excited because Daddy is coming home with a prize and she keeps getting candy from me. Sorry, no pictures for this part because , well, I do have my limits. Question. Why does Sabine have to choose 1 week before our 12-14 hour car trip, to POSSIBLY potty train? I know this may just be a fluke but if it is the real thing, how do I explain to her that she has to wear a diaper on the way to Utah? Because there is NO way I'm stopping a dozen times for her to pee. Not gonna happen. Any suggestions? I'm so proud of my kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Funny!!!! I can't believe she did that.

Caitlin said...

Are you serious? What else is Sarah going to do before Emma? :)

Kristin said...

E-I-E-I-O!!! Woohoooo!! At first I said, "What's that blue thing around that fried egg?" Then I said, "Oh, yuck." We're very excited about the big news. Good luck with the roadtrip.

nocramponsinthehouse said...

You get some and you give some... Stopping 400 times allows you to stretch and chat with the truckers! WAY more fun than changing diapers and much better for the environment...