Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Summary

Boring alert. I've never done a Sunday Summary before because I feel it would be redundant. I generally do daily posts about my week and don't feel the need to summarize at the end. However, I'm wanting to post and this is what I came up with to do. Ahem...Let's start with pictures of my kiddos because their so cute and I love them:

On Monday I:

-Made three meals each for my children that ended up on the floor and in the trash.

-Changed ten diapers, 8 wets, 2 poopy.

-Refilled milk cups 8 times, 4 for each child.

-Yelled at Sabine a handful of times with time-outs intermingled depending on the offense.

-Forced naps on my children

-Ignored my messy house.

-Called Matthew at least 6 times to complain.

-Bathed 2 screaming and tired children till I was screaming myself.

-Put myself in time-out. (with a diet coke, my book and some candy.)

-Spent no less than 2 hours looking for lost Binkys.

On Tuesday I:

-Did the exact same as Monday but add the following and take out the baths:

-Visit Dad at work before Mom loses it.

On Wednesday I:

-Sent Sabine off to playgroup and Sarah off to Nama's house.

-Brought Aunt Liz to my house to help me get some Spring cleaning done.

-Got Spring cleaning done. Thanks Aunt Liz.

-Got girls back home, resume Monday list.

On Thursday I:

-Did the exact same as Monday, take out the baths.

-Kept newly organized and cleaned house clean.

-Made Sarah help with the keeping of the clean. (gotta start 'em young)

-Brought girls to the park to get tired for naps. Didn't work.

-Ate 1/2 a package of Double Stuf Chocolate Creme Oreos.

On Friday I:

-Brought the girls to Nama's house to do some gardening. See previous post.

-Got home and resumed Monday list.

-Counted down the minutes till Matthew got home.

On Saturday I:

-Heard Matthew leave at 6:00 am and started counting. Also resume Monday list.

-I counted the hours, minutes, and seconds until Matthew came home at 7:00pm to take me out for our 6th Anniversary. It was a long day.

-Ate other 1/2 package of Double Stuf Chocolate Creme Oreos.

-Went out for a delicious Italian (Il Fornaio) dinner with my hubby. Topped off with some Baskin Robbins. Thanks to Aunt Liz (again) for babysitting.

I'm not going to summarize Sunday because it includes me and the kids skipping Stake Conference. Hey, in my defense, Matthew wasn't home and I wasn't going to travel 45 minutes to the bldg. only to chase two kids around the whole time. I can do that at home and yell when necessary. I think this may be my last summary until my weeks are a little more interesting.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Sabine looks exactly like Alli in the first picture and the last picture is so sweet!

PS-Lay off the Oreo's a little bit.

Anonymous said...

I have an almost identical picture of Alli at the same age....wet hair and everything!

Sally said...

I loved this post!