I am 100% not responsible for any exposure children reading my blog may suffer. Kids, go get parental advice before going any further. I will be home tomorrow (Tuesday) to get a cracklackin on my blog. I miss it. But thanks to Cathy I have something to post. I really am giving a parental advisory. That's not a joke.
1. What is your name? Shauna
2. A 4 letter word: See #13
3. A vehicle: Saab
4. A city: San Francisco
5. A girl's name: Sabine and Sarah (I can't have favorites)
6. A boy's name: Sam
7. Alcoholic drink: Screwdriver
8. An occupation: Scrub nurse
9. Something you wear: Scarf
10. A food: Salami
11. Something found in a bathroom : Saline Solution (double points)
12. Reason for being late: Shit Happens
13. Something you shout: See # 12, take out the "happens"
14. An animal: Shark
15. A body part: Spleen
16. A word to describe yourself: Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious
Can't wait to hear from Michele about how awful I am.
2 comments:
Nice blog, Potty mouth. Juuust kidding!
Hey...it's the least I could do. Hope you had a fun trip. You need to give this at least a PG-13 rating. And what is "cracklackin"
Post a Comment