Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Kindness of Neighbors!

I have really nice neighbors. We enjoy talking to them and they all love my kids. Yesterday, my friend Nina came over and gave me these:I love having flowers in my home. They make it cheery and bright. Last week, I was in a funk. I went and bought myself some flowers because no one else did (I LOVE being passive-aggressive). Here they are:
Nina also brings me her issues of People and InStyle magazines. I now have two fresh bunches of flowers in my house. Should I hold my breathe for a third? It is my anniversary this week. Deeeeeep intake of air, and hold......

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Ah yes! May 3rd, is it? Happy anniversary!! Beautiful flowers. In Italy I would ride my basket bike to Wednesday market every week and buy a bunch of flowers for our house. I love doing that!

Anonymous said...

Did the song birds and butterflies follow you? :)

Kristin said...

Michele, YOU'RE funny!

At least when my friend falls out of the car, I make mention of it to the driver.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I'm proud of that comment.....i made myself laugh. Remember it's not that I didn't mention it.....i was just trying to not be so involved.

Sally said...

Nina sounds like a great neighbor! You better tell your hubby straight up that you want flowers...much better than hoping he'll read your mind. Those yellow tulips in the blue vase--gorgeous!