Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just Some Pics Ya'll!

I'm right tuckered out and not much fer postin' t'night. Enjoy:
Sabine doing her Tai Chi:

Mom and Sarah:

Sarah being a ballerina:


Just a cutie:

Grumpy and Tired:

The picture I put for my profile because Paige said I should and she usually knows what she's talking about except for when she doesn't:


Such a simple post, right? WRONG! I suffered from Blogger Trauma tonight! Blogger.com, wuz up wich you cuz it ain't me! Post took 45 minutes. Cry for me.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I cry for you and me, Shaun. I'm still grumpy about the hours I spent formatting my post today. And just look at it! But let's not tell Michele this, so that she'll still get into the blogging game! Just between you and me.

Paige said...

LOVE IT. I have the carolyn jessop book. Celia gave it to me. Come over and it's yours.

J said...

I love the pics of your girls. Especially the one of Sarah dancing, there is pure joy on her face, so cute.

Anonymous said...

they are too Cute! Sarahs smile is to die for.

Kristin said...

There is no doubt that Sarah is 100%, completely tickled pink to be alive. Sometimes her pictures look like she's going to pass out from happiness. I can't wait to see her! And Sabine!