Tahoe was fun, Tahoe was great
Ate all the food off of my plate
Doesn't happen too much
with the kids and such
I missed my kids bad
I really was sad
Cried on the way
Matthew said, it's okay
Tahoe you're cold
It gets real old
I'll come back when it's warm
And the bees can swarm
Matthew didn't ski
He forgot the key
To the box on the car roof
He's a goof, here's proof
Went on a walk
Saw a dead bird
I stopped to stare
Matthew didn't care
I worried about my kids
Yes I dids
But they were okay
All day to play
The machine took my cash
It was only a ten
But I wanted it back
Won't play again
Sabine, come talk to Mom
No I can't
I'm playin' too hard
Okay, Bye, Wuv ya
Time to come home
And rescue the sitter
My kids love to be
With Matthew's baby sister
I also must mention
Aunt Liz saved the day
Taking the kiddies
For part of the way
Love getting away
Even if just for the day
A week would be better
Volunteer to watch my kids, via letter.
You know I can't post without pictures. Sue took the kids to the park, before dark!
3 comments:
Very creative. What machine took your cash?
you are giving Abby a run for her money
Glad your trip was fun
now I am all done.:)
I had too!!
Post a Comment