Anybody dare to guess where this pile is sitting in my home? And even better, what bag this pile of gear came out of? Have a looksie:
Pile has been sitting here for 3 weeks and counting!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just to clarify for those of you who think that this just a big pile of ski gear thrown in the corner...it IS in fact a big pile of ski gear thrown in the corner, and why?? Well, because someone was trying to be nice and loan his wife HIS ski bag to travel to Portland for 2 of those 3 weeks. But just in case you all missed the bag I'll see if I can get someone to unpack her things from the bag in the next two weeks so that I can load these things back into it. :) Love ya 'NIQUE.
3 comments:
Just to clarify for those of you who think that this just a big pile of ski gear thrown in the corner...it IS in fact a big pile of ski gear thrown in the corner, and why?? Well, because someone was trying to be nice and loan his wife HIS ski bag to travel to Portland for 2 of those 3 weeks. But just in case you all missed the bag I'll see if I can get someone to unpack her things from the bag in the next two weeks so that I can load these things back into it. :) Love ya 'NIQUE.
AHHHHH the truth comes out....'Nique!
Oh man. That's just embarrasing. 'Nique.
You're ALWAYS supposed to check first to see if the husband is going to read these things before you post them.
Here's my question to anonymous: Is there a reason you love that corner so much? I find that funny.
Post a Comment