I'm doing a book review because I imagine in my own little world that I have 1,ooo's of readers and they ALL care about my opinion. Plus, these are two of the greatest books I've ever read. Absolutely in my Top Ten. I'm not going to summarize them for you, I'm merely pleading with you to read them. You also don't have to read them in order, however the second book is a seqeul to the first. 

They are both 1,000 plus pages, so give yourself time to get through them. I was sad when both of these books ended and I hope so badly there is a third. And one last word: I learned more from these 2 books than I ever learned in 4 years of high school history. Both books get FIVE STARS!!!!
6 comments:
I really liked pillars of the Earth, even if it was a little racey. Stephen is working on the second one...I'll have to get it after him, but I'm excited to read it. Esp. after your rave review
I've had Pillars of the Earth for many months and haven't had the courage to start it. It's B-I-G. And not just a little steamy, I heard. Is that why you liked it so much?
Have you noticed what a commenter I am lately? I've been shamed into it by another in the blogosphere. It's a sick and twisted world you bloggers live in!
I'd say racey is putting it lightly. I learned that the people in the 1400s were very uninhibited. I really liked P.O.T.E...... just keep a glass of cool water nearby!!
I loved every minute of pillars and am dying to read the next one!
What? There's sex in it? Why didn't anyone tell me? Ug. No wonder Paige couldn't put it down last weekend. She was so boring.
Dear Shauna,
Me and Kristin are new BFF. We're going to the pyramids together. Don't be jealous.
Love, Celia
How are Kristin and my sis Celia best friends?
Post a Comment