She is a whopping 25.4 pounds and almost 34 inches tall. I have scratches on the back of my neck where she clung for dear life like a baby monkey, to avoid the Doctor and the nurse who jabbed and I mean JABBED 4 needles into her precious legs. But she is happy and healthy and growing like a weed.
Well, get a box of tissues. Did you get one? Fine, don't. I'm leaving for Portland tomorrow and I'm not sure when I'm coming back so I won't be posting for awhile. I mean I could post, but I probably won't. In lieu of looking at my blog, you can look at my sister, Michele's blog. She's new to this and she needs our support. She needs comments people. You all know how you feel when you spend all this time posting and then no one comments and you think that you're not loved. So even if you don't know her, leave her a message. It can be your good deed for the day. Plus, we all love a good charity case. Ciao!
7 comments:
Oh geez Shauna way to put the pressure on. I'm SO not ready for random visitors!!! Although... I've not been welcomed by Jenny yet.
P.S. Sarah could be a baby model. Seriously!!!
Shauna, aren't you going to be a guest blogger on my blog while you're here? The other sisters always do it and I feel like we absolutely MUST copy them!
Sarah is a CUTIE! I love that her entire face smiles, not just her mouth. Have fun in Portland!
Wow! What a cutie! Thanks for posting pictures of your girls so we can see how big they are. Watcha doin' in Portland?
That last post was really from me.
Ok, I am ready for you to be back! I need your blog! I can't believe you are only 3 hours away from me right now! And I did check out michele's blog just in case she's wondering about a random "lurker".
Post a Comment