Sunday, April 27, 2008

Precious

This is how Sabine sings "I Am A Child of God"

I am a diuld of God, and He as dent me here.
As given me a early home, wit pawents dind of near.
Wead me, Guide me, wok bedide me, hewp me dind da waaaaaaay.
Teach me all my hearts to dooooo, to live wit Him dum day.

When she sings this song, my heart feels like it's going to burst right out of my chest. It is just adorable.

9 comments:

Sally said...

She is so sweet. Benji says her name all the time. He loves her.

Kristin said...

Can I have Sabine and Sarah back??

Anonymous said...

Adorable...i got to hear it on the phone.....it made my day!

J said...

So cute, I love to hear about how Sabine talks/sings...

Cathy said...

Shauna, that is the most adorable thing! I miss those days!

Paige said...

Mine nearly burst out of my chest yesterday when she was singing it and she's not even my kid. I can't believe how much she knows.

My Life as a DM Copywriting "Expert" said...

I was just saving the best for last Shauna. (and the fact that you brought out the big guns (the girls) to force my hand!)

You do an awesome "Sabina speak" Always enjoy reading your recount of your conversations.

Is the Friendly story true? I guess I wasn't there. Too funny. I spent a long time trying to figure out what Friendlys that photo was taken at? Finally realized it was just a stock photo. And who would have been there to take a photo anyway?

Prompted me to tell my kids about when Johnny fell out of the car without Michele saying a word.

Kristin said...

WHAT?? I need to hear that story! Should I check your blog to read it?? Did Michele open the door and give Johnny a shove?

Cathy said...

Hey, noticed you're reading The Book Thief. How do you like it? I just finished it a month or two ago. Before I read it I gave it to Max, not realizing how much swearing was in it...oops!