Monday, October 6, 2008

While the cats away...

Today I was out of the house during nap time. I guess that's not such a good idea. Although you would think that if you were to leave your husband with the children for any length of time, that would be the best time, right? Wrong.

When I left the house, all was in order and the kids and Matthew were tucked in for naps. I would assume that shortly after I left Matthew fell asleep and Sabine snuck out of the bed they were sharing. Which would be when she: 1.Made a mess with bubbles in the kitchen 2.Played with my Scrabble game 3.Randomly dumped things over or out of boxes and 4.Switched the eggs out of one box into another. Yes you read that right. Switched eggs out of one box into another.
I bought the Lucerne eggs the 2 days ago. They would normally last us a week, so when I came home and saw the container in the recyclables I asked Matthew why they were in there. To which Sabine replied that she had put those eggs in the other empty container (the organic one)that had been sitting on the counter from breakfast. Why? That Sabine!

1 comment:

jhoopes said...

So funny, and so typical...:)